You wish to explore a stimulating career? MRT is your destination of choice.
Do you have experience in the field of transportation and are you passionate about it? We have the challenge you are looking for.
- Organization of timetables and travel ;
- Trainning and transmission of guidelines to drivers (instructions, documents, welcome and integration of drivers etc.);
- Planning and dispatching pick-up and delivery
- Coordination of relations between the client, the supplier and the driver;
- Inclusion of regulatory elements (driving time, prohibited traffic times, etc.);
- Help create a sense of ownership among drivers.
- College Diploma in Logistics
- Organizational skills and adaptability to change
- 3 to 5 years experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of regulations in the transport of goods
- The candidate must be bilingual and speak English and French;
- Logical mind, deductive and analytical skills;
- A lot of resistance to stress.
Ready to take on new challenges? We want to talk to you!
- Stable and permanent careers
- Competitive salary
- Benefit from employer insurance
- Make a difference in a company that cares for and listens to its employees
Please take note that MRT is subscribed to a pay equity in employment. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. MRT has an Equal Access to Employment Program and invites women, Aboriginal peoples, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to apply.